Atlanta Insurance Coverage Attorneys
Quality North Georgia Insurance Defense Representation
The attorneys of Fain, Major & Brennan, P.C., represent insurance companies in disputes with insured, including insurance fraud and bad faith litigation. Located in Atlanta, we handle insurance litigation in courts throughout Georgia.
The following are examples of the types of insurance disputes our attorneys handle:
- Fire damage, water damage and other homeowners insurance claims
- Auto accident litigation, including uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- General business liability claims
- Defense of bad faith insurance claims
- Insurance fraud
- Medical and dental insurance claims
- Coverage disputes
- Indemnification and subrogation claims
- Life insurance claims
- Premises liability claims
- Product liability claims
- Defense of long-term disability claims
Our attorneys handle disputes over liability, coverage disputes, the amount of damages, coverage exclusions, clerical errors, policy limits, priority of coverage, disputes, subrogation, and other issues that may arise when an insured files a claim. In addition to litigation, our attorneys offer coverage opinions for insurers.
Litigation is expensive, and for this reason disputes are often resolved out of court through negotiation, mediation or arbitration. However, when case need to be tried, our attorneys have excellent trial skills and have served as lead counsel in hundreds of jury trials. Fain, Major & Brennan, P.C., has been one of Georgia’s premier insurance defense firms for more than three decades.