Walter B. Yarbrough
Walter is a graduate of the University of Alabama with a B.S. and graduate of Walter F. George Mercer University School of Law. The first half of his career, Walter worked in the public sector in the Fulton County District Attorney's Office and the Office of the Fulton County Attorney.
Currently, Walter practices primarily in the area of motor carrier liability defending motor carrier companies, their drivers, and insurers.
Walter also carries a case load of interesting premises liability and Georgia dog bite cases.
In his spare time, Walter enjoys spending time with his family, dining, travel, and running.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2003
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- B.S. - 1998
Current Employment Position
- Senior Litigation Associate
- Commercial Motor Carrier Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Defense
- Georgia, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2008