Reynolds E. Pitts Jr.
Reynolds "Ronnie" Pitts graduated from the University of Florida College of Business with high honors with a degree in finance in 1987. He attended the University of Florida College of Law, graduating with honors in 1990.
Ronnie has been sole or lead counsel in over 130 jury trials, plus numerous non-jury trials, arbitrations, mediations & hearings in motor vehicle liability, premises liability, product liability, trucking, professional errors & omissions, commercial, and insurance cases in state & federal courts. He has also achieved favorable results in numerous appellate matters.
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 1990
- Honors: With Honors
- Universisity of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science - 1987
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Finance
- Henning Mediation and Arbitration Service
- Mediation Training
- State Bar of Georgia, Licensed Attorney, 1994
- The Florida Bar, Licensed Attorney, 1990
- Alabama State Bar, Licensed Attorney, 1992
Current Employment Position
- Senior Litigation & Trial Counsel
- Motor vehicle and trucking liability defense 90%
- Premises liability defense 10%
- Georgia, 1994
- Florida, 1990
- Alabama, 1992